Just Slide Media is building the worlds leading growth tech stack and growth team, supporting category leading startups and incumbent large-scale brands undertaking digital transformation, across fintech, insurance, telco, ecommerce and entertainment. We are proven entrepreneurs and technology operators combining the speed of a startup, the expertise of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, and the analytics of technology leaders to digitally transform products, connect consumers with better experiences, and unlock exponential value for brands.
We are looking for a motivated, energetic, and focused Sr Product Manager to be the product face of Just Slide Media to our clients. You will be responsible for managing the client's digital transformation. You will work in conjunction with our Growth Marketing, Product and Design teams ensuring that Just Slide Media consistently delivers superior product strategy and growth focused product management to its clients.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with our client's vision.
- Work with client's teams to gather initial product requirements.
- Build customer journeys and product wireframes.
- Work with our designer team to build and iterate through UI and prototypes.
- Develop and maintain product requirements and roadmaps.
- Build and maintain timelines.
- Develop and drive product KPIs via analytical tools.
- Develop deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor progress.
- Drive product execution and coordinate with client's engineering, marketing and other teams.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to gather input and feedback.
- Drive client demos to obtain approvals and gather feedback.
- Maintain accurate records of client meetings, action items, blockers and propagate them across other functional teams.
- Ensure each project is on time, within budget and within scope.
- Produce timely project updates.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role.
- Experience in product lifecycle management.
- Background in software development and program management is preferred.
- Organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and creative thinking skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Solid experience of agile process, tools and best practices.
- Sc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Based in (or willing to relocate to) Los Angeles.