Just Slide Media is building the worlds leading growth tech stack and growth team, supporting category leading startups and incumbent large-scale brands undertaking digital transformation, across fintech, insurance, telco, ecommerce and entertainment. We are proven entrepreneurs and technology operators combining the speed of a startup, the expertise of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, and the analytics of technology leaders to digitally transform products, connect consumers with better experiences, and unlock exponential value for brands. At Just Slide Media, we do everything in our power to help our clients "Grow baby, grow!"
As Office Manager, you will coordinate and oversee all administrative duties in our LA office, help recruit new employees, manage HR functions and work on special projects related to developing and scaling operations to a rapidly growing company. This position reports directly to the managing director and founder. The ideal candidate has previous experience in recruitment HR, is well organized, has the ability to multi-task, is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversee day-to-day activities of the office as the main point of contact in the reception area.
- Provide direct administrative supports as needed including scheduling meetings, organizing appointments, and events, booking travel, maintaining filing system, mailing and shipping packages, and employee list.
- Oversee and maintain office equipment for uninterrupted function, identify and fulfill office supply needs, maintain and manage vendors, and coordinate food delivery as needed
- Provide support and manage organization, space planning, cleanliness and functionality of office, work with third party vendors to service repairs.
- Support HR function, including setting up onboarding for new hires and facilitating a smooth transition when someone leaves, and everything in between!
- Coordinate internal and external resources, and cultivate relationships with vendors
- Provide high-touch support to the staff throughout the workday, ensuring colleagues have the resources and a comfortable environment to do their best work.
- Take ownership of our office space. This includes keeping communal areas clean and ensuring we’re always stocked with snacks, office supplies, and new computers.
- Coordinate travel for our US employees and be a gracious host for employees and clients visitors.
- Help us celebrate holidays, setup company events, celebrate birthdays,
- Professionally greet guests and interviewees with warmth, kindness, positivity and connect them to the right point person.
- Serve as the culture champion for the office, thinking of ways to bring employees together to encourage a dynamic and collaborative office environment.
- Provide general office support and management across our office, as well as planning & implementing culture and engagement activities that activate our company values.
- Manage all mail, inbound/outbound deliveries, and distribution of packages.
- Run local ad hoc errands for the office; pick up office maintenance or employee recognition purchases, ensuring the work environment is functional, welcoming, fun, and positive and other related tasks.
- Oversee and support all administrative responsibilities to ensure smooth operations in our fast-paced office.
- Own office security. Control access to office and ensure it is properly secured each night. Make certain the office is secured always
- Manage the integrity of the conference room booking process. Work closely with IT to ensure all technology is working properly and set up correctly for presentations and meetings.
- Maintain stocked and tidy kitchen areas full of food, drinks and supplies.
- Maintain all copier/printer stations stocked and track/communicate monthly meter reads.
- Manage ordering, inventory and budget for office supplies and equipment.
- Be available and ready for unexpected daily needs of office and staff.
- 3+ years of office management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field preferred.
- Prior experience working in a high-tech start-up environment and understanding of the associated culture.
- Experience working with external vendors (researching, negotiating, and maintaining relationships).
- Ability to operate effectively & efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must exhibit excellent attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Must be energetic, highly motivated and able to multi-task.
- Must take ownership of tasks and be able to follow through independently.
- A self-starter who provides white glove customer service.
- Must be an adaptable problem-solver with the curiosity to learn.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills and experience using tools including google suite.